Working at a slightly higher temperature than normal “warm wax”, hot wax makes shorter and more stubborn hairs easier to remove and can be a much more comfortable way of removing intimate hair.
Our therapists are trained to the highest standard and specialise in Brazilian and Hollywood hot waxing and you can be assured that you’re in safe hands and will be happy with the results.
Made with antiseptic tea tee oil, our hot wax is melted to a thicker consistency than warm wax. As it cools it becomes firmer contracting around the hairs, gripping them tightly. The wax remains on the skin until it becomes soft and peelable and is then pulled off the skin with a fast movement.Advantages of Hot Waxing - It works well onto small patches of strong coarse hair
- The hot wax get a better grip of the hair than warm wax
- It does not leave a sticky residue like warm wax
- It is a good for removing shorter hairs
- More suited to those with sensitive skin
- There is less reddening on the skin following hot waxing
- Great for intimate areas
- Hygienic waxing process as one pot is used per client